From a Google search: What do I need to know about high school
These kind of stood out on the first page … and … there were 1,610,000,000 more results!
Seems to be a right comprehensive site with lots of articles on
- Academic considerations and tips (SAT, college, year off)
- Emotional considerations and tips (Credit cards, romance, talking back, prom night)
- Developmental considerations and tips (Stealing/lying/shoplifting, needed tech skills, social graces)
Looks like good read for teens just entering high school:
- Starting out in a new school
- Learning inside the classroom
- Extracurricular activities
- Learning outside the classroom
- Plus a Spanish language version
Long, detailed, and I would think pretty challenging and valuable for a high schooler to read. See what you think … then share it with a high schooler or middle schooler and see what they say.